So many celebrity updos you see on the red carpet or awards ceremonies are just perfect for weddings, it’s just a matter of spotting one you like! Here are 5 beautiful celebrity wedding updos that use hair accessories for that perfect bride-worthy finishing touch. Keep reading as we go through each look, picture by picture.
1. Wedding headbands will be one of the hottest bridal hair accessories for 2014. Wedding headbands can work with any hairstyle you like and come in so many fabulous styles. Here, Kherington Payne of Dancing with the Stars fame wears a cute metallic cutout headband that adds sparkle to blonde hair just behind full bangs.
2. The curly updo with medium or long pinned up into loose curls is one of the most popular, flattering, and pretty wedding hairstyles out there. A hair accessory adds a pop of contrast to the updo. Here, Angelina Jolie pins a crystal hair comb into one side of dark curls.
3. Vintage-loving Zooey Deschanel rocks a trendy braid updo with here signature bangs and finishes with a retro touch. The fabulous floral headpiece also sits behind full fringe and hits full bloom above one ear.
4. A simple headband can look like an understated tiara. Drew Barrymore is picture perfect with a curly updo at the back and multi-stranded headband smoothing hair back at the front. This gorgeous piece can also be worn with hair down or combined with a veil pinned below the updo.
5. For the bride looking for something simple and elegant, this is the look. Anne Hathaway wears hair in loose waves and pinned into a low bun to one side. It’s soft, romantic, and perfect accented with a small bejeweled hairpin. This would also be gorgeous with a veil.